Saturday, October 13, 2007


Another impressive story..


Today I went to the city to meet my junior friend who is leaving Australia this coming Tuesday. We wanted to buy some souvenirs for family and friends in Thailand. While I was looking at a beautiful charm in a shop at the Queen Street Mall, I made it fall down and broke it. Oh!, how unlucky I was. It will cost me about Aust$10. I brought the broken pieces to a cashier. Guess what! she said "it's all right." She was very very kind to me and I really really appreciate that. Finally, my friend and I paid a lot of money for souvenirs from that lovely shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nattythai~~
Are you alright? you are already starting buying some souvenirs for your family that means you are going back soon~~I feel happy for you! Besides, the staff in that shop is really kind,isn't he/she? Maybe you can tell us where the shop is and we can go there for shopping some souvenir for our family and due to that fridendly staff^.^
-Sherry-

Maggie said...

Hi Nattythai

Can you recommend any special Australian souvenirs for us to buy to my family and friends. I have no idea and can't find anything must buy.

Cheers
Maggie